Before heading out to a car show, it’s a good idea to remember the do’s and don’t’s of car show etiquette, especially if you’ve never been to one before. While you have a great time, try to keep the following things in mind:
- DON’T touch the vehicles, unless you ask first.
- DO bring your children along to create lifelong memories and inspire them.
- DON’T allow your children to roam around, unattended.
- DO ask the experts questions and learn as much as you can.
- DON’T get in arguments with others, which could escalate.
- DO wear sunscreen if you are outside, and don’t forget to re-apply.
- DON’T dress inappropriately, or in any manner that you think may offend a family.
- Lastly, DO enjoy yourself, and be sure to thank those running the event!
For more tips, or if a recent car show has inspired you to get behind some new wheels, contact us or visit us anytime at Gurley Motor Co.